I am sure everyone has a source for great knitting links and blogs but I’ve found over the years — with Ravelry and Instagram and whatnot — fewer people are blogging. I like to read about other people’s knitting ideas, successes and where they overcome those horrid knitting hurdles so I thought you might too.
Here’s some of the people I’ve been following lately:
- Never Not Knitting: I really want to buy her new book Botanical Knits. Looks yummy!
- Knitting to Stay Sane
- Knit The Hell Out
- For The Knit of It
- One Sheepish Girl: She does more crochet lately than knitting but her photos are so beautiful and inspiring.
- The Vintage Knitter
- 1940s Style For You: She knits tons of sweaters from vintage patterns. So prolific!
- Skiff Vintage Knitting Patterns: Just released Vintage Design Workshop book in the US which I am dying to buy
- Just Call Me Ruby: This is Susan Crawford’s blog, the woman responsible for the epic vintage knitting tomes, A Stitch in Time Vol. 1 and 2 and other great vintage kntting books.
What are some of the knitting blogs you read?